Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chocolate mousse cake to soothe the soul




Ok I've been taking pictures of food for a while, so I have a bunch that I can wax eloquent about.

Above is a picture of the most fabulous chocolate mousse cake that the hus made the other day. It was very involved, and he had to use a "bain marie" etc and like a dozen eggs, and was freakin delicious. He got the recipe from Nigella Lawson's "How to be a domestic goddess" -- I have a picture of him in an apron looking at the cookbook, but he begs me not to post it. Anyway, the recipe is basically just for chocolate mousse, but then you bake it. In other words, if you don't bake it, you can just eat it in a bowl.
Well, I am new to this blogging so I cannot figure out how to post multiple pictures throughout the post, so I guess this post is all about the mousse cake.


2 comments:

EVA said...

LAURA!!!! So cool. I am going to make your Pad Thai. I am so hungry now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks! Hey remember the "PMS" mix we invented? goldfish crackers and m&ms -so good.