Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My (cousin's) Big Fat Italian Wedding



Oh, you don't know about cookie tables? I'm so sorry you aren't Italian... these are pictures of the THREE cookie tables at my cousin's recent wedding. Unfortunately, between the open bar, the tarantella, and the food coma I was in, I forgot to take pictures of the buffet. Let's just say, it was the kind of food you would expect to see in an episode of Sopranos, and I mean that in the highest respect because I love that show. Sorry anti-defamation league. Notice I said "Sopranos" and not "Jersey Shore", because if anyone gives Italian's a bad name, it's those fist-pumping idiots, not the sociopathic killers depicted in any good mob movie. Even the bride compared her wedding to Connie's in Godfather. So there.
Anyway, cookie tables.... homemade cookies... tables full....

2 comments:

cookcat said...

Yay!!!!!! She's BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Mary said...

It was a beautiful, fun family wedding, wasn't it? (And the bride was much prettier than Connie!) Love those cookie tables...