Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mitchell's Fish Market

I recently went to Mitchell's Fish Market in Plymouth with my dear friend who was craving their mussels in white wine sauce. Here are some pictures of the mighty tasty dinner we had there: Above: BBQ bacon-wrapped shrimp and cheddar grits, beer battered shrimp, and garlic broiled shrimp.
Above: "Shang Hai" scallops, blackened tilapia, jambalaya, cedar-planked salmon

Above: The dish that started it all; mussels in white wine, butter, garlic, tomatoes, and parsley.
That was a hell of a lot of seafood my friend! And really good. But the best part of the evening was getting to see Tony Little, of the "Gazelle", right there in the restaurant! My life is complete! He was even wearing his baseball cap with long curly hair pulled through the back. If you don't know who I'm talking about, then clearly you need to watch more infomercials.


No comments: